Mar 7, 2017
I reviewed the C-Tow app recently at the Toronto boat show and I was hooked. It was downloaded that night. And I joined C-Tow too to support a group that takes it roll so seriously they have invested into their future with an app that puts the boater first.
C-Tow is a Canadian company that’s been serving the Canadian boater since 1984. Its moniker of “Peace of Mind boating” has been reinforced again with the development of a new great app that in its wonderful functionality has truly filled a huge void. And C-Tow is also giving back in its support of the Canadian Power and Sail Squadrons in Canada.
In one app, all the must have “peace of mind” features are there. Simple to use and intuitive its clear the expertise and understanding of the boaters’ need was front and center in this apps design and development.
Theses key features include;
– Checking current Environment Canada Marine Weather, including weather alerts
– Checking report weather from members or submit reported weather
– Link to Fisheries and Oceans Canada Tide predictions for coastal areas
– Ability to pin point your location through your phones GPS and provide C-Tow Dispatch your Latitude and Longitude for a fast response to your vessel*
– See your speed and compass heading
– Locate nearby marinas, fuel docks and marine facilities.
You can download the app at www.C-Tow.ca or Apple APP store or Google Play.
C-Tow continues its expansion and growth across Canada and currently has vessels stationed in BC, Ontario, New Brunswick and Nova Scotia.
C-Tow has some great membership programs and they are all great value and C-Tow is the leading towing service for many of the marine insurance programs across Canada.
Help is just a call or an app away. For more information call 1 888 419 CTOW or visit www.C-TOW.CA