Jan 9, 2020
Every cruiser in the region has used it for years, but now there’s a brand new edition of the universally acclaimed PORTS Guide – Georgian Bay, North Channel & Lake Huron.
This essential PORTS Guide is on the press and will be available at the Toronto International Boat Show beginning Jan 17. The cost of the significantly updated Guide is just $64.95 and by buying at the show, you will be able to save the shipping.
PORTS will be available at the Toronto Boat Show at these retailers:
• Nautical Mind, booth – G545
• Fogh Marine, booth – G535
• Fogh Boat Supplies, booth – G539
• Rigging Shop, booth – G335
You can also pre-order your copy of the new Guide by clicking here and have it shipped in lots of time for the season.
What’s new in this edition?
Almost everything about this 2020 edition is new.
• New Aerial Photography completed in summer 2019 shows up to date info.
• Completely updated editorial by leading industry writers – Lynn Lortie, Craig Richie and Rob MacLeod.
• New Android/Apple mobile app – free with every print purchase! Upon purchase, the customer will be able to download the
PORTS mobile app digital version of PORTS Georgian Bay onto a device of their choice.
• New Coffee Table Worthy look with same functional PORTS layout and spiral binding boaters love for ease of use.
• New boating photography courtesy of our photo contest winners.
What’s still the same? This is the most authoritative guide available, indispensible to boaters who want to get the most of their experiences.
This new PORTS Georgian Bay, North Channel & Lake Huron Guide comes from Canadian Yachting Media. Watch for PORTS Rideau Canal and Lower Ottawa River 2020 Edition coming this summer.