Jan 23, 2020
• Good news cruisers, it’s coming in early Summer 2020 – PORTS Rideau Canal and Lower Ottawa River 2020 Edition. We have just published PORTS Guide – Georgian Bay, North Channel & Lake Huron and now everyone’s working to complete the Rideau Guide.
Here’s YOUR chance to be part of the team. If you would like to submit photography* for the Rideau Canal & Lower Ottawa River please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photography used for the cover and tabbed page dividers will receive:
◦ Enlarged print of the cover of the guide (Cover winner only).
◦ New copy of PORTS Rideau Canal 2020 Edition.
◦ Complimentary 1-year membership to America’s Great Lakes Cruisers Association.
◦ 1-year subscription to Canadian Yachting Print Magazine.
*please note, photography submissions should be High Resolution, minimum 300 dpi. Vertical photos work best but horizontal photos will also be considered. Smartphone photos are not acceptable files.
What’s new in these 2020 editions?
• Completely updated editorial by leading industry writers
• New Android/Apple mobile app – free with every print purchase! Upon purchase, the customer will be able to download the PORTS mobile app digital version of PORTS Georgian Bay onto a device of their choice.
• New Coffee Table Worthy look with same functional PORTS layout and spiral binding boaters love for ease of use.
• New boating photography courtesy of our photo contest winners.
What’s still the same? This is the most authoritative guide available, indispensible to boaters who want to get the most of their experience.
To become a retailer of Ports Cruising Guides contact email@example.com.
Photo Credit – Licensed under Shutterstock