Jan 13, 2022
Increase your blue water knowledge by enrolling in our 2022 series of educational webinars. Join us immediately after each session for an informal chat and social time with fellow participants.
Can’t make a live event? All webinars are recorded and everyone who has registered will receive a link to view the recording.
Free for full Salty Dawg members (Crew-Only members may pay fee or upgrade to Full membership) Non-Members – $25 for the entire series or $12 for an individual webinar.
- Enroll in the entire January series
- January 13 – Cats Big and Small – Getting the Most from your Cat Offshore with Gino Morrelli, Morrelli Melvin Design & Engineering, Inc.
- January 18 – Sails – Your Boat’s Engine with Dave Flynn, Quantum Sails
- January 20 – So You Want to Buy a Boat with Josh McLean, David Walters Yachts
- January 25 – Boat Insurance with Morgan Wells, Jack Martin Insurance
- January 27 – Ask the Experts: Open discussion with several of January’s presenters
- Enroll in the entire February series
- February 1, 2022 – A Look at the 2022 Homeward Bound Rally with Bob Osborn, Allen Roberts
- February 3, 2022 – Communications Between Ships and Us with USCG Aux/Hampton, VA
SDSA Shoreside Coordinators and Emergency Response Team
- February 8, 2022 – Sat Comm at Sea with Ron Wright, Ocens, Inc.
- February 10, 2022 – Weather Routing – Tools and Techniques with Nick Olson, PredictWind
- February 15, 2022 – Lifejackets, EPIRBS, AIS and PLBs with Brian Flowers, LRSE
- February 17, 2022 – Slowing down – para anchors and drogues with Zach Smith, Fiorentino ParaAnchor
- February 22, 2022 – Power Management – latest updates on power sources, charging options and sizing with Lance Vickery
Victron Energy Canada/USA
- February 24, 2022 – Ask the Experts: Open discussion with several of February’s presenters