Beneteau continues to expand upon the Monte Carlo Yachts concept with the addition of the Monte Carlo 4 to the Monte Carlo line. The North American Debut of the MC4 will be at the Lido Boat Show in Newport Beach, California, Sept 18-21 2014.
The Monte Carlo line revolutionizes the luxury Motor Cruiser Flybridge segment by applying the unique strengths of the Monte Carlo Yacht brand, by combining attention to detail with performance and seaworthiness. The MC4 further confirms the success of the alliance between French and Italian yacht-builders.
Thanks to the Monte Carlo DNA, the new MC4 shares many attributes of the MC5:
– Hull design optimized to offer safety and good sea-keeping with either 400 or 500 Volvo IPS propulsion.
– Each and every material has been chosen carefully and combined harmoniously for the most elegant yacht of its class.
– The MC4’s classic yet novel profile gives it unique character. It is emphasized by a huge flybridge, offering an incredible living space. A large salon accommodating 6 people, a double-wide seat at the helm and a generous sunpad contribute to the uncompromising comfort that this model has to offer.
The Monte Carlo philosophy flows through the main deck in perfect continuity between the interior and exterior spaces.
From the aft of the cockpit to the helm station, life unfolds on one level:
– The large glass door gracefully disappears to give way to a wonderful living space.
– In the center of the space, the galley offers uncluttered work surfaces and clever design features, along with equipment options to suit the needs of our most discerning owners.
– The salon’s configuration comfortably sits 6 people around a fold-out table, while oversized windows offer 360º views of the water.
Below deck, the MC4 counts two cabins with en-suite heads:
– To the aft of the vessel, the full-beam master cabin boasts two signature panoramic windows, ideally placed to enjoy the view while providing plenty of natural light. The upholstery and finishing touches include rich leather, brushed wood and plush fabrics of unique textures for an unsurpassed level of elegance and comfort.
– The forward cabin features the same luxurious details, with overhead skylight and round portholes providing guests with an incredibly comfortable and bright interior.
In addition to the Lido Boat Show Debut in California, the MC4 will also be shown at the US Powerboat Show in Annapolis Oct. 16-19 and at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show, Oct. 20-Nov 3 2014.
Length overall: 13,80 m 45’3’’ (with aft swim platform)
Hull length: 12,01 m 39’5’’
Overall width: 4,09 m 13’5’’
Hull Beam: 4,06 m 13’4’’
Light displacement (EC): 12 023 kg 26,499 lbs
Air draft: 5,44 m 17’10’’
Draft (min-max): 0,90 – 1,15 m 2’11’’ – 3’9’’
Maximum engine power: 2 x 370 HP 2 x 370 HP
ARCHITECT / DESIGNERS
Design: Nuvolari & Lenard
Interior accommodation: Andreani Design
Category B – 12 people
Category C – 14 people
Category D – 14 people
To learn more, visit http://montecarlo.montecarloyachts.it/boat/monte-carlo-4