Feb 6, 2017
Bruce Livingstone the owner of the 27’6” Salish Series Custom Aluminum Boat, knew exactly wanted Kristi Benwell to build. The Black on Black Interior and exterior of the boat was a real eye catcher at this year’s Vancouver International Boat Show.
Boat Builder Kristi Benwell
Bruce envisioned a one off recreational fishing boat for his large family.
The Gregory C. Marshall NA designed boat has a top speed: 45 knots with a cruising speed of approximately 30 knots.
For engines they installed: Twin 300HP Evinrude G2 E-tecs (installed by Lordship Marine)
Fuel capacity for the Dual engines totals 1000 litres.
Features of the boat are as follows:
– Electronics: Garmin electronics including 24” radome, 12” & 16” screens, autopilot, VHF, AIS, high-speed compass, mini-cameras fwd& aft, panoptix transducer
– Optimus 30 steering system, which is fly-by-wire to hydraulic electric pumps in the engine bracket
– a SeaStar joystick control at 2nd station
– a CZone system to control all electrical circuits – 8 physical buttons located around vessel (can be programmed to control any of the circuits on the system), and then wired into the NMEA network so that all circuits can be controlled via the multi-function displays. “Modes” can also be set to control several circuits at once, for example a fishing mode could turn on your downriggers, video cameras and flood lights
– Salt-water washdown and fresh-water sink and shower in cockpit
– Below deck storage in cockpit
– Side storage trays including tackle box storage
– Seats 8: 2 SHOXS helm chairs and 6 Shockwave inboard facing seats (3 per side)
– 99% of all components installed have the matte black finish
– Two drawer refrigerators in cabin
– Storage for BBQ propane tank on swim grid
– Mount for BBQ on port railing
– A/C & heating systems
– 6’6” headroom on cabin centerline
– Deep-vee hull
– 21°deadrise at transom
Boat builder: http://www.liquidmetalmarine.com/