May 23, 2019
Beneteau, in partnership with its dealer network throughout the US and Canada, has announced a special promotion to make it more appealing for existing boat owners to trade up to a new, larger yacht.
“We’re offering these boats that are currently in stock with significant savings. It’s an opportunity to get a great deal on a new boat with added options and be on the water this season,” said Beneteau Americas President Jean-François Lair.
The Trade Up & Cruise Big promotion includes the following available boats:
• Gran Turismo 50 inboard powerboat equipped with a trim level package at no additional cost – up to $58,100 of savings
• Monte Carlo 5 and Monte Carlo 6 are both available for immediate delivery anywhere in the U.S.A
• Oceanis Yacht 62 sailing yacht equipped with a hardtop, water maker and wood slatted catwalks at no additional cost – up to $80,810 of savings
• Oceanis 55.1 sailing yacht equipped with a water maker, generator and Comfort Trim Package at no additional cost – up to $56,450 of savings
• Sense 57 sailing yacht equipped with generator, water maker, and much more… Contact BENETEAU dealer for this great deal
• Flyer 23 SUNdeck and SPACEdeck models equipped with a Windlass option + Bow Thruster option as an introductory offer at no additional cost – up to $3,875.00 of savings
• Barracuda 27 equipped with either the Fishing Package option or Cruising Package option as an Introductory Offer at no additional cost – up to $10,765.00 of savings
For more details, visit https://www.beneteau.com/us/special-offers.