Nov 21, 2019
Peter Mitchell, Founder
Situated in Delta, British Columbia with a reputation for quality, Adrenalin Marine has thrived in the trade by staying true to its core values. While servicing a variety of industries from marine to custom metal fabrication, Adrenalin Marine’s mission to satisfy its customers remains the company’s number one goal.
Founded by Peter Mitchell in 1989 on the North Shore of Vancouver, Adrenalin Marine has since been a driving force in the production and design of aluminum and steel hull vessels.
After years of catering to the fishing industry, Adrenalin Marine began manufacturing hulls for an international company specializing in rigid inflatable.
In 2003 Adrenalin partnered with Altec Marine in Ferndale, Washington USA where over150 boats have been built for delivery to American customer. Particularly recognized for its quality of workmanship, Adrenalin Marine has since expanded to keep up with a steady workflow.
Excursion Fast Commuter Touring Craft
This boat offers:
• Custom touring designed hulls in aluminum completely faired and painted to yacht quality standards with all grip finishes.
• Stainless steel arches and railings electro polished with faired tig welds.
• Custom interiors in birds eye maple and cherry trim.
• Fully insulated and sound mitigating interior coatings.
• A variety of drive trains including out drives, jet propulsions, surface drives and shafts.
• Engine packages to customers preference
Located in Delta’s Tilbury industrial park with well over twenty skilled employees, Adrenalin Marine has space and technology to tackle any fabrication job. With its state of the art cutting center including CNC routers and water jets, Adrenalin has built up a solid customer base by producing quality work within budgets and schedules. While the development and design of producing quality boats have long been Adrenalin Marines goal, they have since applied their fabrication skills to service a number of different industries.