Come visit 2,500 feet of dock space showcasing over 160 boats, including motor and sailing yachts, sport & fishing boats, cruisers, and personal water crafts of all shapes and sizes.
You’ll find the latest models as well as previously owned models ready for new owners. You can also purchase marine electronics and accessories, and get the latest information on insurance and financing. Our show also includes 70 display booths, broker hospitality tents, and demo slips for sea trials.
“Our boutique, end-of-season show provides serious buyers the opportunity to enhance their boating experience. British Columbia offers some of the best cruising in the world, and BSATC presents quality products and services that boaters have come to expect as well as more choices for improving their lifestyle on the water” says Donny Mekilok, General Manager of the Squamish Nation Marine Group, which owns and operates The Creek Marina, Boat Show at The Creek and other marine properties and services for the Squamish Nation.
The Creek Marina is also home to the Spirit Trail Ocean Village – a unique float home community now in its third phase of development. Mekilok adds “In the relaxed atmosphere of our North Shore marina, Boat Show at The Creek attracts serious boaters as well as ‘floaters’ who want to own and sometimes downsize to waterfront living in a marina-side setting.
With experts on hand to advise you on all the exciting aspects of yacht ownership, the show is a ‘must visit’ for buyers looking to purchase a yacht or considering a Custom Boat Shed or a Luxury Yacht Home.”
Whether you are in the market for a new or previously owned sailing or power yacht, the latest in boat accessories and electronics, or you simply need to update your marine insurance policy, experts are on hand to answer questions and provide assistance. The tent-covered outdoor venue is designed for the boating enthusiast who wants the opportunity to personally engage with the brokers, vendors, and suppliers who make up the show.
This year’s events include: free boating seminars, sea trials and demonstrations, and the largest selection of power and sail boats on display. The 9th annual show offers wonderful opportunities for you, your family, and your friends to relax and get out on the water.
Highlights of the 2015 Boat Show at The Creek:
• On-site Parking and shuttle service to overflow parking areas during peak hours, with Valet Parking also available
• Industry Experts will present Educational and Informational Seminars held on Celebration on Water, a beautifully restored BC Ferry permanently moored at the marina
• The Beer Garden and Food Court will be open daily • A daily Open House for the Spirit Trail Ocean Homes, our new floating home community
• The family-friendly Boat Show will feature our annual ‘Duck-Off Competition’, benefiting Capilano Little Ones School
• Slips on the north (open water) side of the ferry have been set aside for sea trials and demonstrations
• MCMtv located at the front entrance to each marina Gate will broadcast daily events and special offers
• Moorage is available for people who come to the show by boat: $25 per ‘boat load’ per day (reservations required) Visit http://mosquitocreekmarina.com/boat-show/ for more details