- Published on Monday, 16 November 2009 00:28
Two boards bolted together to form one ultra-amazing superskate?! Yup, that’s what Liquid Force brings you with the SST series. Two separate decks are fused seamlessly into one, in order to give you a return pop that keeps the SST wakeskate stuck to your feet on ollies.
The Danny Hampson SST wakeskate features an asymmetrical shape with a compression molded bottom deck for durability and performance, and a compression molded top deck with concave and a unique split tail design that allows the board to respond much faster than traditional concaves.
- Material – Composite, 2-layer compression molded, die cut Jessup grip tape
- Construction – 2 boards bolted together through the top deck to bottom deck: allows flexability and provides return pop that works with your feet, not against them. Asymmetrical. Single concave construction allows for easier transition from heel to toe edging.
- Rocker type – Aggressive 3-stage rocker
- Edges – Variable edge: subtle rail in the middle tapers to a crisp rail at the nose and tail