- Published on Wednesday, 29 January 2014 21:02
- Published on Thursday, 25 July 2013 15:16
- Published on Wednesday, 24 April 2013 14:08
A versatile performer capable of standing up to the toughest offshore and coastal conditions whilst keeping you dry and comfortable. Made from Gill's durable 3 Dot™ fabric, creating an incredibly waterproof, windproof and breathable protective shell. The OS2 is everything an offshore coastal jacket needs to be.
- Deep cargo pockets with secure closure with handwarmer pockets behind
- Retractable outer cuffs with PU inner seals for watertight comfort
- Published on Thursday, 25 April 2013 15:48
Men's SeaRacer + GripX3 Sneaker
Whether you're sailing a dinghy or a big boat, peak performance requires maximum traction. Sperry Top-Sider introduces GripX3 Technology™. A patent pending innovation that provides sailors ultimate grab and grip through a unique and lab tested combination ofAdaptive Wave Siping™ and Hydro Grip™ rubber.
- Published on Friday, 05 April 2013 13:37
Garmin International has announced quatix™, its first GPS watch designed for avid mariners, both power and sail. Quatix combines the most pivotal marine features and provides both comprehensive navigation and sailing capabilities while integrating Garmin’s industry-leading GPS technology and user-friendly interface. Quatix puts the most important boating information on your wrist. Quatix has features never before seen in one individual boating watch. In addition to Garmin’s easy-to-use interface and wireless integration with pre-existing Garmin marine devices, quatix is a great aide for mariners of any type.